21 August, 2012

My washing machine was a singer in a past life!


One of the myriad things you hear about but never truly believe until you actually experience it for yourself is... your washing machine, ladies and gentlemen, is a beast. As I indicate in the video, I am not touching the normal button ever again. Wool it is for me! I did one normal cycle back in March and it nearly destroyed my clothes o__O

Anyway, so for those newbies, here are some translations that might prove very useful :) Obviously, every machine is different so some of these might be on yours, others might not. This is just a general guide. Print it out or jot it down for future reference. I've got mine scotch taped to my machine, although I don't really need it anymore. Ah well, times of need. May prove useful one of these days!


(source)

Hope these are helpful for you, too, as they were for me when I first got here. Cheers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment