21 August, 2012

We be chillin' ... which usually means laughing our asses off


This summer, if I'm not at home in Guyeong-ri relaxing after a gruelling day of work, I can usually be found at Ilsan Beach kicking back with some friends or, more rarely, on my own. But tonight I'm going to show you what being with Patrick, Andrea and Dana is like... I love it!

Before this particular video, we'd gone bar-hopping with some friends in Bangeojin just, you know, to pass the time since I had a hike the next day and was going to spend the night at Dana's anyway and did not feel tired in the slightest. I ended up knocking back three shots of whisky, which explains why Andrea and I later ran in the water and frolicked like little kiddies while Paddy and Dana watched on like indulgent parents (they are, after all, the eldest in our group). But this, this is what followed, after we joined them again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment