19 March, 2012

First month (or so) in Korea



Here is a very broad look in video format of my time here in Korea, so far. And, in fact, the video chronicling only began... two weeks ago. I know, I know, how very sad considering my camera is entirely capable of doing the job. Blame laziness, I guess.

Here are some more visuals of Ilsan and St. Patrick's Day:

Ilsan Beach.
Fusion sushi at a restaurant in downtown Samsandong. Philadelphia and salmon. Delicious.
St. Patrick's at expat pub The Royal Anchor in Shinae (old downtown).
Just to show you how packed it was in there. Super warm.
Had my nails painted green for the big day.

The artist!
Wales won some rugby game. Celebrating!

2 comments:

Alyssia Pierce said...

What's this?! No video of you dancing?! Come on!! :)

Alyssia Pierce said...

There was not much dancing room at St.Paddy's as you could see. Plus I feared the poor chair with all the handbags and coats would fall over if left unattended.

Post a Comment